Wednesday 20 June 2012

Day 19 - Something You're Proud of From the Last Few Days

Well it probably doesn't sound like much, but I'm proud that I've been able to keep my house as clean as I have this past week.

Especially with the heat and humidity and having a baby who (I've discovered) really, really doesn't like either.

I still am amazed at how days can just get away from me sometimes...some days it feels like I wake up, have a cup of coffee, play with baby for a couple hours, put her down for a nap, and suddenly it's the evening and hubby's coming home.  And then I realize I've done no housework to speak of...ugh.

This week I've managed to sweep almost every day, put dishes straight into the dishwasher instead of the sink, and do laundry roughly every other day (we share laundry so I do a load of our clothes before a load of diapers, just in case someone else has done their laundry and used fabric softener).  Yay me!


SO, what are you proud of?

2 comments:

  1. My daughter is 22 months old, and I'm still happy when I actually keep on top of housework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS an accomplishment! Congratulations! I'm struggling to get back in the routine of regular cleaning now that my daughters are a bit older and my caregiving responsibilities for my mom have lightened up a bit.

    ReplyDelete