Saturday 2 June 2012

Blog Challenge - Day 2

Post a Picture of Yourself Smiling

I spent the past few days with my mom and her partner, at a little slice of Canadian paradise.  Part of it was to get out of the city, part of it was because Sweet Pea's started teething and I needed another couple pairs of arms, and part of it was to enjoy nature.  Oh, and maybe draft up some blog posts :)

I have hardly any photos of just me, so here's my little girl and me, at our rustic hideaway in the woods.


10 comments:

  1. Love this picture!! You're both smiling so adorably! I love the name Willow too. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable baby girl! Stopping by to say hi...Hi! from tristascreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute picture. Sounds like just the getaway you needed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Willow is such an adorable name! Lucky you that you got to escape AND have help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, it makes all the difference in the world when there's someone else to help!

      Delete
  5. Both of y'all are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mummy and daughter looking great. Nice photo, I posted one yesterday with my two kids as well. Check it out at http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/.
    I am your newest follower. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jillian! I'm off to check out your blog :)

      Delete